Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

I'm not going to write a long review of this book. Aside from the fact that the storyline was dull and pointless, I hated this book because A)Holden is a complainer. He needs to grow up and shut up. B)If you took out the following phrases; 'It depressed me,''It killed me,''Chew the fat with [insert random flat character's name here],''I decided to give old [insert random flat character's name here] a call'; and about 10% of the cursing, this book would be a short story. C)Never before has it taken me over a month to read a 214 page book. That should tell you something.

1/5*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Also thank you for thinking of me, but please do not give any awards that require passing on to other blogs. I simply do not have the time.