Friday, January 14, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I would like to thank Chloe at YA Booklover Blog for giving me my first Stylish Blogger Award! I was very surprised to get it, so thank you Chloe!
Here are the rules if you are awarded:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know that they have won.

So here are 7 things about myself:
1. I have a dachshund-cocker spaniel mixed dog named Callie.
2. I am a 16-year-old sophomore in high school.
3. My favorite fast food restaurant is Taco Bell.
4. I am addicted to Red Diamond Tea. It’s delicious.
5. I have seen every episode of One Tree Hill.
6. My favorite author is Ellen Hopkins.
7. I started a group on Goodreads called Teen Readers Book Club.

Not to offend anybody, but I am not going to award 15 blogs. Instead, I will give 4 bloggers the award. I simply don’t have the time to do this for 15 people. 4 Blogs that I am rewarding the Stylish Blogger Award to:
3. http://dreamworldneverends.blogspot.com/ The Dream World Never Ends~

A Huge Thank-you to Chloe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Also thank you for thinking of me, but please do not give any awards that require passing on to other blogs. I simply do not have the time.