Monday, May 16, 2011

Buffer Post--Indie Reading blog coming soon!

Hey, guys, I know it's been like a week and a half since I posted, but I want you to know it will be a couple weeks.

I have an Algebra project and tests and finals until next Friday. It's going to be chaotic, and with all that, I don't have much time for reading.

I do have an announcement, though. I will be kicking off a blog for indie books in the next few weeks. If you are an indie author and you would like me to review your book, talk to me. If you really want me to review your book, talk to me and you can set up sending me a copy or an e-book. That would definately make your chances higher. Let's be honest. For an indie book, I have to be pretty well convinced it's going to be a great book if I'm going to pay higher than five bucks for it, but I don't mind paying 99cents-$2.99. I'm not THAT cheap, and I've read some spectacular indie books. I'm not begging for your book for free, but I can also find others. I'm also not saying that if you ask for me to review your book and don't offer me a free copy that I will say no. But you just have to remember that I don't have unlimited money so if your book is over 5 bucks, it's not going to be my first priority. I don't necessarily need you to ask me to review your book, but it'd be much cooler that way, I think! This should be a reading opportunity for me and a fan base opportunity for you.

With your help, indies AND followers, that blog can be a huge success, and a great opportunity for you to get a few readers.

So chill for a couple of weeks. I'll be back with a review of something, I'm sure.

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Found you on goodreads, Blogger Lift!


    Angie
    XOXO Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, thank you for visiting! I love blogger lift :)

    -Colby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Found you on Goodreads too! Love that site! Let me know how to send you a copy of 'A Bella Street Mystery' for review! All the best, Clare Havens

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Also thank you for thinking of me, but please do not give any awards that require passing on to other blogs. I simply do not have the time.