Friday, April 22, 2011

FAVORITE FRIDAYS #1

So here's the dealio. Every Friday, I am going to post my favorite book in a certain category, favorite author, etc. In a comment, you should tell me what yours is!

#1
Favorite YA Series

First of all, the obvious Harry Potter Series.
The series, following a boy who realizes he is a wizard, is written by JK Rowling.

Second, gotta give Alex Rider some credit, especially after the newest and final installment in the series, Scorpia Rising.
Finally, also somewhat obvious but worth the credit, The Hunger Games.
I really love this series, but I do agree that they sort of went downhill after the first. That's not to say that I didn't love every one, though!

Those are mine, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Also thank you for thinking of me, but please do not give any awards that require passing on to other blogs. I simply do not have the time.